Today, Eventide announced the newest addition to its stompbox product line: Space.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic.
These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package.
Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects in such a compact and affordable package. Space will be available in February at an Eventide stompbox dealer near you.
12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combo algorithms:
• Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
• Studio quality sound
• Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
• Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
• MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
• Instant program change
• Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
• Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
• 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
• True analog bypass
• Rugged cast metal construction
• Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
• Mono or stereo operation
• Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
• Programmable HotSwitch
Contact: Ray Maxwell
Founded in 1971 in New York City, Eventide is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital audio processing products for recording, broadcast, and live performance. Headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, Eventide invented the H910, the first Harmonizer effects processor in 1975, and introduced the H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer effects processor in 1987. Visit Eventide online at http://www.eventide.com/
Eventide and Harmonizer are registered trademarks of Eventide Inc. ©2010 Eventide Inc.